- Road Zombie
- California (Hustle and Flow)
- Gimme The Sweet And Lowdown
- Diamond In The Rough
- Machine Gun Blues
- Far Side Of Nowhere
- Alone And Forsaken
- Writing On The Wall
- Can’t Take it with You
- Still Alive
Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes is the band’s seventh studio album and first release in over six years. The new album builds on singer Mike Ness’ twin footings, one in the haunted American landscapes of Hank Williams and the other in the raw swagger of Exile-era Rolling Stones. While these twin pillars have always been behind Social Distortion’s anthemic songs, on Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes they come roaring to the fore, in one of the hardest rocking, most soulful, albums of Ness’ career.
After years of working with various producers in the studio, Mike Ness took on the duty for the first time with their new album. The band entered a Burbank studio in early 2010 where they recorded for the next several months in between spring and summer tour dates which included Lollapalooza and Outside Lands. In early October the band wrapped up recording before heading out for their fall US tour. Self-produced and teamed with legendary punk rock label Epitaph Records, Social Distortion maintain the rebellious credibility that made them a household-name decades ago with the release of their latest album Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes.
- This release has an in-store date of January 18, 2011. Your item will ship on or before the release date. Any other items you order with this item will be held and shipped together-so, if you want the rest of your order to ship sooner, please make separate orders.
- This item comes with a digital download of the album in a variety of file types from Lossless files to AAC or Mp3!
- Your digital download code will be available on or before January 18th, and will be sent to you via email. Make sure to add the address [support at kingsroadmerch.com] to your safe list so our emails don’t go to your spam folders.