Plague Soundscapes LP (Black)
The Locust – Plague Soundscapes LP (Black)
The Locust’s debut album on Anti-/Epitaph. Noise. Chaos. Art. Fanatacism. Genius. Crap. No band divides the masses like the Locust. Hear for yourself and you decide.
- Recyclable Body Fluids In Human Shape
- Identity Exchange Program Rectum Return Policy – The Locust
- Solar Panel Asses
- Live from the Russian Compound
- Earwax Halo Manufactured for the Champion in All of Us
- Wet Dream War Machine
- Listen The Mighty Ear Is Here
- Who Wants A Dose Of The Clap?
- Teenage Mustache
- How To Become A Virgin
- Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better – The Locust
- Late For A Double Date With A Pile Of Atoms In The Water Closet
- File Under ‘Soft Core Seizures’
- Practiced Hatred
- PSst! Is That a Halfie in Your Pants?
- The Half-Eaten Sausage Would Like To See You In His Office – The Locust
- Pulling the Christmas Pig by the Wrong Pair of Ears
- Can We Get Another Nail in the Coffin of Culture Theft?
- Your Mantel Disguised as a Psychic Sasquatch
- Twenty-Three Lubed Up Schizophrenics With Delusions of Grandeur
- Captain Gaydar It’s Time to Wind Your Clock Again
- Priest With the Sexually Transmitted Diseases Get Out of My Bed
- Pickup Truck Full of Forty Minutes