Pictures From Life’s Other Side... 6xCD/Book
Hank Williams – Pictures From Life’s Other Side: The Man And His Music In Rare Photos And Recordings 6xCD/Book
• 272 Page Book and 144 Tracks across 6 newly remastered CDs – over 7 hours of music
• Dozens of rare and unpublished photos accompany the country music icon’s complete Mother’s Best radio show performances. It’s pure Hank!
• Along with classics such as “Lovesick Blues,” “A Mansion on the Hill,” “Move It on Over,” “I Saw the Light,” “Cold Cold Heart,” “Long Gone Lonesome Blues,” “I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still in Love with You),” and “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry,” the Mother’s Best recordings represent the only known versions of dozens of Hank Williams performances.
• The first-ever large format hardbound photo / coffee table book dedicated to the life and career of country music icon Hank Williams, carefully curated and assembled with leading music historian and Hank biographer Colin Escott.
• Features over 200 images of Hank, including dozens of rare and unseen photos. Though Hank has been gone since 1953, we’ve still managed to unearth unpublished photographs of the celebrated singer/songwriter in his prime.
• A true hybrid project, the book is packaged with six CDs of Hank’s live in-studio performances known as the “Mother’s Best” radio shows, newly restored and remastered to sound better than ever.